Sunday 5 June 2011

make me understand your life-long master plan



He rose to critical acclaim in 2009 whilst competing in the T4 programme, Orange Unsigned Act. Now the newly renamed KLAUS is signed to regional record label Centurion Records, releasing EPs hither and thither and touring the length and breadth of the UK with his band in tow.

Personally, I always find that lesser known, up-and-coming artists are the ones that I get the most enjoyment from listening to. This song always manages to put a smile on my face and frankly, reminds me that there still is actually some honest, real music being produced and that it’s not all about commercial riff-raff.

I honestly don't know why this hasn’t got more views. It’s most definitely worth a listen!

Find KLAUS on MySpace and Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment